With over twenty years experience in harvesting and dissecting glands, organs, fluids and tissue material from USDA inspected facilities, we are sure we can meet your needs. We are a supplier of bovine, porcine, equine, and ovine raw materials specializing in collagen-based products.
All of our material comes from humane commercial packing houses. We provide an alternative to live animal research to many medical companies and universities throughout the United States.
We also offer products derived from other countries to meet specific regulatory requirements based on herd origin
In our new state of the art building, built in 2008, we can process and package your products the way you want them.
- We have the capability for future expansion
- Our building has been constructed with extra space and provisions for classified clean rooms and segregated processing areas
- We process different materials in product specific rooms and use dedicated equipment to avoid cross contamination
- We collect and process our material following approved standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- All of our employees are trained and adhere to current, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)